Re: Four-Link Air Bag Setup

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 13:21:29 EST

In a message dated 11/8/99 8:44:32 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ryan@equinoxfinancial.com writes:

<< Has anybody seen AIM's latest add in the newest Sport Truck rag. They have
 a BlowJack kit for 98-99 Daks that converts the rear to a four link airbag
 setup. They also have one that replaces the front springs with new arms and
 bags. They use Firestone bags and I think BlowJack is an outside supplier
 so it can't be all bad, even though I've heard AIM is junk. This might be
 cool for height adjustability and may also cure R/T towing woes at the same
 time. Any thoughts?

 Ryan K
 Black '99 RC R/T >>

Definatly cool, but about the towing, I don't think that it'd help, I thought
the R/T Towing Problem was caused by the 17" Car tires it has? I very well
could be wrong. The 4 link system is bad ass, but very expensive, and I
think that they have to weld it up, I was thinking of one for my Dakota, but
deicided against it...
                                            Greg