Champion Truck Plugs (4071)

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 11:58:00 EST

   I can only assume you are having these problems with the MSD gap of .050
because the normal gap is .040 and I just installed a set of these Champion
Truck Plugs two weekends ago. My MPG went up as did the apparent power of the
truck. For those of us with the factory ignition, I'd heartilly recommend
these plugs. They weren't expensive and they have good long thread protection
for the firing tip. I really hate those plugs that leave the ceramic tip just
sticking out there for the cumbustion process to blast away at. This is
really a problem if you are having a pinging issue with your Dak! Pre-fire is
lethal on those ceramic tips.

Shaun H.