Re: Incredible Shrinking K&N

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 15:02:06 EST

Ryan:

That was Michael Clark of DDBC fame. He called K&N and they said it
shouldn't do that (shrink) and sent him a new one, no charge.
 I e-mailed K&N after getting my F&B TB. I had originaly shortened the S
bolt when I installed the K&N FIPK back in '95 since it was too long.
However, the B&F TB is substantially shorter in height and thus my
modified S bolt was too short to clear the air hat. I e-mailed K&N the
stock number of my FIPK and asked them how i could buy a newS bolt due to
the new TB height. They promptly sent me a new S bolt at no charge!

Try contacting "Young, Teri" <teriy@knfilters.com>. She sure helped me.

I really like this company. They understand customer service!!

HTH,
Richard in San Antonio