Re:RE: Minor Change in Voltage Gauge

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 15:18:32 EST

Yeah, Mike Burgess sent me a note talking about the temp. sensor... I didn't
know I had one! The reading has gone up only slightly (still in the "safe"
area) just a little above it's previous straight up (14 volt) position. It was
a little cooler when I returned from vaca. I just don't remember it being a
little high last fall/winter.
So this sounds like it's normal. Thanks!
Tom