Re: Re: was Cecil County, good idea for Joe W.

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 17:34:49 EST

I must say driving up and watching you pop the hood
and seeing the shrappnel stuck to your hood as you
lifted... well, that made me cringe. It was a great
day anyway and everyone did well despite... ummm...
setbacks...

Maybe you just need something to poke you in the ribs
and say, "HEY!! See this button??? Do you KNOW what
will do?!?!" I suppose they haven't invented that
yet... oh well.

Jodi
'98 Dakota Sport
Teal - 5 speed