Re: was Cecil County, good idea for Joe W.

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 17:06:45 EST

While that's a good Idea for a polock like me,I was kinda thinking a little
more subtle like a led in my guage pod right next to the fuel pressure which
I check rather frequently, I have a led there to tell me when the solenoids
engage but none to tell me the system is armed. all well hindsight is always
20/20.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1