RE: 3.55 Limited Slip.

From: FloordYa2@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 19:46:36 EST

I didn't order my truck, my truck was in stock and the gears were like Ragu(
the spaghetti sauce) "It's in there". I had been looking arouund at the
"others" for a few days. Then i went to Thompson Dodge and I seen "it". A
blue '00 CC, 6er with all kinds of little buttons to push. I think at about
that moment I decided that I was going to buy a truck that day. First i drove
the 6cyl & I really liked it alot, but for some reason when we got back to
the lot I said to the salesman " I like it but not enough power for me"(Like
I really know my other car is an Escort). And the sales man belts out those
four litttle words " I HAVE A V-8". Now let me explain to you guys, I have
never gotten a woody from another man talking to me, but that time it was
pretty close. It was Sept. 30 last day of the month and about 7:00 at night,
( I guess this guy really needed another Unit sold) being a salesman before
I only paid what i would have paid for the 6er.

    Now there is a Deep Garnet Red, '00, CC, SLT, Auto, 3.55 Limited Slip,
that can go get Spaghetti Sauce in 15.42 seconds.

 Ron M. (Baltimore)