Re: Re: Cold Vs. Warm Air

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 18:50:32 EST

Those are the type of posts that cause people to pass on information and
possibly spark a new Idea that'll eventually lead to 10 second daks. That's
what the list is for. I don't think Bernd was getting mad as much as asking
what part you didn't understand so that it could be better explained.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1