re:Grieving loss of Dakota...any advice?

From: Gene Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 20:19:49 EST

Sold your Dakota to make room for a Honda?

Sorry to hear that Carl. Surely you didn't let the hand out the window mod
go with the Dakota.

Gene in Houston
95 SLT RC CR
99 R/T CC DA
http://www.mopars.net

DateDML: Grieving loss of Dakota...any advice?
: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:06:34 -0600
From: carl.nybro@ni.com

Well, it happened. Just handed the keys over to my cherry 93' Dak to make
room
for our 00' Honda Odyssey minivan. Best damn truck I ever owned, never
spent a
day in the shop and she never complained (more than I can say for my wife!).

I may be having some withdrawal symptoms over the next few weeks, so I may
start
a Dak support group for widows. :>)

I will miss the 5 speed and all the tire smoking fun, but maybe a Dak Quad
Cab
with a 4.7L /5 speed is in the future!

On the bright side, I got 60% of what I paid for it 6.5 years ago!!

Down and out in Austin,
Carl