Re: Re: PCM

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 22:08:30 EST

At 09:01 PM 11/8/99 EST, you wrote:
>Im getting a PCM for my 98, I already have the 180 t-stat. I only tow a quad
>or snow mobile every once in a while. Aren't the computers easy to change?
So
>if I ever need to tow a real heavy load I can switch.

Yes. Three screws hold the computer onto a bracket (at least on the '97s)
and three connectors hook up to the computer. Be sure to take the cable
off the negative post at the battery when you're doing the switch.

Message 72 since Oct. 23/99.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.