Re:VIN # Registry - Ricer Joke(long) Damn texan

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 22:17:19 EST

I've got a '99 and haven't had any problems with it so far. Granted it's
only got about 6,000 miles. If and when this problem presents itself, or
any other for that fact, I'll be happy to share that info.

And maybe I like looking at "prono" all day!

Mike G.

In regards to:

HEY HEY I GOT a ricer joke for you!!!!!! (What will it take
to get you to read this?)
Who is too stupid to take advantage of a registry
that could provide FREE Warrenty for all involved???
ANYONE not smart enough to use (take advantage of )
our VIN# registry!!!!!!
You are only doing yourself a favor by using it, and
finding out that ALL 1999 Dakota 4x4's have
 BAD BALL JOINTS !!!!!!!!

COME ON only 7 people are brave enough?? Only seven with guts
enough!!?!?!?!?!
Onlt seven who are SMART enough out of this whole list!!!!
maybe the rest of you are just those Paranoid computer nerds
who sit in your room all day "Talking about you truck"
maybe you're all just looking at prono all day long
<snip>

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318