VIN # Registry - Ricer Joke(long) Damn texan

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 16:09:37 EST

HEY HEY I GOT a ricer joke for you!!!!!! (What will it take
to get you to read this?)
Who is too stupid to take advantage of a registry
that could provide FREE Warrenty for all involved???
ANYONE not smart enough to use (take advantage of )
our VIN# registry!!!!!!
You are only doing yourself a favor by using it, and
finding out that ALL 1999 Dakota 4x4's have
 BAD BALL JOINTS !!!!!!!!

COME ON only 7 people are brave enough?? Only seven with guts
enough!!?!?!?!?!
Onlt seven who are SMART enough out of this whole list!!!!
maybe the rest of you are just those Paranoid computer nerds
who sit in your room all day "Talking about you truck"
maybe you're all just looking at prono all day long

I would'nt be bragging about making the most posts to a chat list
I would be bragging about logging the most off-road miles {after
fixing those ball joints)
I would be bragging about the best 1/4 time, not just virtually
doing time trials.

Take a risk, leave you parents basement, go outside to your truck
Give you Dakota a big HUG!!! Drive it!!!! then come back in here
and input your VIN#!!!!!! Help out the rest of us!!!!
Instead of whining about the towing of the RT, how about we prove
to DC that all 99 4x4's Ball Joints are bad!!!! Get some TV coverage
from the first internet group to force a recall!!!!
Make Jon famous, put him on TV!!!
He labored hours over a hot 286 to get this Vin# registry!!!!

Just do it!!

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ CC 4x4 318