Re: Manual hubs

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 23:44:14 EST

macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

<< Unlocking the hubs wont cause the driveshaft to not turn. It will cause
 your axles to flop around in your housing, which isnt good(assuming you dont
 have a 2wheel drive transfer case). >>

Well mine is a part time 4 wheel drive. Its just that i saw a toyota with a
arm suspension and manual hubs. Why cant we do it like that? dang than the
front axle isnt any better than the s**t that chevy has IFs my butt. Im gonna
swap in a dana 60
Rob