Fw: 99 Auto slip

From: Richard Jacewitz (rjacew@webzone.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 23:12:30 EST

Yes, I have the heavy duty service group which should have included the
tranny cooler.
I only see one on the bottom of the radiator, should there be an external
core also?

Thanks for the advise, think I will take it to the dealer and have this
documented.
Then next summer when it is pushing 90, if it repeats they should fix
through the
factory waranty.