Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: =??B?oExvY2tlcg==?=for '98 Dodge Dakota =

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 00:25:28 EST

yes, my email program had a psycho moment. I didn't think the message was going to go through at all.
Maybe I'll just let you get it and try it out, then you can tell the rest of us how difficult it is. You can let us know how well it works too. It would be nice to know that stuff before I plunk down the $$.
They make the thing sound like the answer to all our concerns. Definitely worth the $$ IF it works as promoted.
Flip

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!