Re[2]: Re[2]: =??B?oExvY2tlcg==?=for '98 Dodge Dakota =

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 22:35:01 EST

Wow. Your email program really took some liberties with this message... I
wonder what causes all these funky characters?

Anyway, the truth is I don't know. I think it will be as simple as jacking up
the rearend, removing the diff. cover, yank out a spider gear or two, tap out a
couple of C clips, through in the locker, replace the cover and fill 'er up.
Anything more complicated than that and this blundering fool is going to be
bumming. :-) I'm gonna' go for it anyway.
Tom