Re: max tire size for '93/snow tires

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 21:12:15 EST

In a message dated 11/10/1999 1:37:44 AM !!!First Boot!!!, jbleazard@home.com
writes:

<< > Also what to people recommend for an extreme snow tire? I was thinking
> the Super Swamper SSR for in the winter on my Dakota and then from
> spring to fall I'll put them on my Samurai for some real offroading.

Mud tires are the last thing you want especially the swampers. You need a all
terrain tire and if you really want traction go have them siped. Most tire
shops dont do siping so if you want i can tell you a tool you can make to
sipe them yourself.
Rob