Re: Stock Intake for V8 Magnum?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 21:14:06 EST

In a message dated 11/8/99 5:32:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<< I'm searching for a used, good stock intake manifold for
 the '97 5.2L ... probably the same from '92 onward.
 Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks. >>

Bob

First Congrats on the 14, good job soooooo what is your next goal ??

I have a 93 Intake that I started to modify and I have a 95, still on the
motor but could be pulled but I think you would need a 96 or newer as up til
95 they have a setup for EGR which I think 96 and newer do not have ? Maybe
it could be plugged or maybe the 96 and newer are the same but blocked off ?
But if all else fails you could probably obtain one of these if need be and
if it would work.

Bill