New to the List

From: Jason Hansen (hansenbr@telusplanet.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 22:14:31 EST

Hi all-just subscribed to the list so I thought I would introduce myself. My
name is Jason Hansen and I hail from Alberta. My brother has a '97 Dakota CC
Sport 4x4 5.2 so I thought that I would subscribe just to see what kind of
tidbits I can glean (and hopefully share back). I have a couple of Lost
Generation Rams and a Jeep Cherokee myself-I am on a couple of XJ lists as
well as the DiRT list (mainly just a lurker on it) as well as various Dodge
and Jeep-related forums. I look forward to sharing info with you all in the
future.

Catch you later
Jason Hansen
http://homepages.msn.com/YosemiteDr/xjhansen/