Re: Re: Rice Rice baby, sung to the tune of "ice ice baby"

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 22:16:40 EST

While Bernd quite often has alot of good info, I don't think he ought to
get credit for 'Rice Rice Baby'. This was posted on http://riceboypage.com/
a long time ago. Even before I ever stumbled across DML. As a matter of
fact, adding lines to the song was so popular that Bryan (the webmaster)
had to cut it off and tell people "No More Lyrics!". Bernd, I haven't
actually seen you taking cradit fot these lyrics, but not saying anything
to the contrary when being complimented for your "creativity" is the same
thing.

THIS IS NOT A 'DIS AGAINST BERND,
But please, no plagiarism.

Mike G.