"Stillen" Ground Effects

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 00:00:04 EST

Well after seeing a Bad Ass Dakota (93-96) on some website (Custom Dakota
Webring) I got inspired to look for the Ground Effects. I am pretty sure
that Godfather Customs sells the quote Stillen unquote ground effects.
    My question is, first off, does any DMLer have the Stillen Grndefx? Or
does the person with a straight axle Dakota know an Email address to the
Owner of the Dakota on his page? I don't know if the person is a DMLer or
not. I would really like to ask some questions, Also does anyone know what
the Grnd Efx look like from AIM? no brand name, I was just wondering
                                    Thanks, Greg