Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #1160

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 00:38:29 EST

I've had BFG A/T's and BFG M/T's (both on the same truck)
 ANd have noticed NO difference in snow performance. My buddy runs SSR's on
a Toyota and slides that Jap box around half as mush as my Dak with the
Good-for-a-years.
 FWIW, I just ordered BFG M/T 33x12.5x15's to go with my new TC 5.5" lift.
(WOOHOO!!) And I have no fears about them not performing in the snow.