Fwd: Re: Lockers (all questions answered--LONG)

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 02:07:15 EST

I found this message in my "Saved DML" folder. If you can
decipher the flow, this ought to answer a lot of questions
for those of you interested in lockers . . . might even
change your mind. I know I haven't had a problem getting
out of anything with my LSD . . . . I apologize to all of
you in digest mode.

JY

=====