Dak Calendars

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 10:48:23 EST

Alrighty everyone,

Jon and I are working together to get the calendars out. So far we have
around 30 orders, we need at least 100 for a good price. So if you are
interested, please email Jon or myself.

And for those of you who are completely obsessed with your truck, I can do a
custom calendar of your truck, wife, kids, or anything if you provide 13
photos(1 for each month, plus one for the cover), preferably landscape mode.
The cost is $23 plus shipping for this one of a kind custom set made
especially for you.

Let me know,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com