Re: 2000 tow package worth the money?

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 12:57:08 EST

That's your decision on wether it's worth the money or not but here's what
comes with it. Of course the class IV reciever, 7pin plug, 7 to 4 pin
adapter, and it's prewired for an aftermarket trailer brake module (To the
drivers side under the dash.) If you get an electric brake box all you
gotta do is slap it on there and plug er in!

For the other question go to
http://www.4adodge.com/dakota/frameset_dakota.html
Click on Features, then capabilities, scroll down a little and click on
"Towing and Payload" a payload window will pop up, look at that and then
in that window click towing for towing capabilities.

>Putting the final touches on my dream Dakota option list and wondered
>about
>the tow package. I am aready planning on the Heavy Duty Service group,
>and
>wondered what the tow pkg adds. A hitch, obviously, and probably wiring,
>but
>anything else? Anything I don't have with the HD group? Is it a good
>investment, or can I get a better hitch aftermarket?

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 4.7L/287ci, Forest Green
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"