RE: RE: 224TH!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 18:28:48 EST

Mike,
Yea, I'm a Project Support Engineer located in the Chantilly, VA, (PMO)
Project Management Office. I'll have to give you the names of a couple of
our people down there. You might know some of them.

Ok. guess I need a little DAK content here. Noticed by your email address,
you have a blue '98. Mine is a '96 CC, but it is blue also. 318, 5-speed,
3:55 posi (excuse me, sure-grip). I just received my second y-pipe from JBA
tonight. Guess after I finish painting my CC panel tonight, we'll see if
the new pipe fits better that the first one they sent.

Maybe one of these days I can talk my manager into sending me on a little
road-trip south, to visit our site down there. We also have a site in
Norfolk, VA. I passed that one last year, but couldn't stop. My wife was
along, and she wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of visiting a military
base. (Imagine that!)

Guess that all for now Mike. Let me know if your going to any upcoming DAK
get-togethers anywhere. If its not to far, we'll see if we can make it.
Rich - Ashburn, VA (Who-ah!!!)