RE: RE: 224TH!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 18:48:30 EST

Russ,
That's pretty cool. You just never know how small the workd really is, do
ya? Tell them you know me, and say hi for me. I'll have to ask them next
time I'm on the phone if they know you. Catch you fellas a little later. I
need to get back to painting the DAK. A dump truck threw a rock a while
back, and I was unlucky enough to be in its path.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

What the heck, it's truck profile time.
'96 CC, Brilliant Blue, 318, 5-speed, 3:55SG, HD suspension, Buckets, Lund
hoodshield, limo'ed glass, Vent-Shades, SportMaster Tonneau, K&N FIPK, F&B
TB (in the mail), Taylor Spiro-Pro wires, MOPAR Hi-Perf PCM, MOPAR valve
covers, MOPAR roller rockers, M1 intake, 24lb. injectors, Hughes cam, JBA
headers and Y-pipe, Gibson cat-back, DAKOTA mud-flaps!, and oh yes, NRA tags
(and I don't know what it will do in the 1/4 mile yet)