Re: Kelley Winter Radials for snow tires anyone???

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 21:23:47 EST

In a message dated 11/11/1999 2:03:05 AM !!!First Boot!!!, SuperNagz@aol.com
writes:

<< However, the guy recommended me a nice set of 235/75/15 Kelley Winter
 Radials... I took a look at one, and they have a nice looking tread
 pattern...
 So I'm looking for any opinions?!??!??

 Oh yea.. total out the door price (including tax/mounting/etc etc etc) is
 $500 even, which includes a rather nice looking set of 15"x7" chrome rims!

just make sure they have sipes ( a lot of them ) they are a bunch of small
slices that go across the tire tread and they are made like that. basically
what they do is pack up with snow and they give traction they also have a
squeege action on slush
Rob