Re: Need more VELOCITY!!!!!!(slightly long.)

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 21:17:43 EST

In a message dated 11/11/1999 12:38:50 AM !!!First Boot!!!, Mst29@aol.com
writes:

<< I am thinking of sending my
 intake manifold to get Extrude honed. Does the extrude hone process open up
 the port?
 If it just smooths everything out then velocity should increase >>

What exrude hone does is smooths out the walls of the inside of the runners
or whatever youre having honed internally. But what it also does is remove
material thus making the runners or whatever bigger. we do it to vave runner
motors cause it gets in areas that you cant get to by hand. I did it on my
raider 1100 ( 160 hp now ya hoo) and it did wonders. its expensive but i
think its worth it
Rob