Two autocrosses in Houston this month!

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 21:39:55 EST

Just a reminder that there are two, count 'em, TWO more autocross events
planned in Houston this month! Great oportunity to practice for the
Texas Motor Speedway event in December. The next autocross is going to
be this coming Sunday at the Houston Police Academy off Rankin Road. The
event is sponsored by the Houston Porsche Club. Gates open at 8:30 a.m.
For more info, check out the Lone Star Region of the Porsche Club of
America web page at;

http://platz.com/pca/lonestar/autocros.htm

The event hosted by the BMW club last weekend was lightly-attended. We
got 6 runs during the event, and Barbara ran almost that many times
during the fun run time after the event! So far, the weather should be
GREAT for Sunday, with temps ranging between 50 and 80 degrees F. Be
there, be there, BE THERE!!!

The last autocross of the month, and possibly the year, will be at
Hitchcock, hosted by the Houston SCCA, and sponsored by ProAm on Sunday,
November 21. The SCCA has a split format, and depending on what class
your car is in will determine when you work/run. For more info, check
out their web site at;

http://www.houscca.com/solo2/solo.html

There are links on the SCCA web site to help determine what class your
truck will run in, or send me a note and I will try to help. Hope to see
some Dakotas there. Until we got the Beater Rustang to autocross,
Barbara used to run her 98 R/T. They KNOW a Dakota can run. There is a
need to show up the Fjoird P/Us and Mangers!!

SSee Ya!

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red R/T
Houston, Texas