Re: NEW TO THE LIST

From: rod phillips (rodphi@ficom.net)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 10:50:08 EST

Thanks for the info Bob. I read in an earlier e-mail that the performance computer and towing don't go hand in hand (detonation!!!). I tow a 20ft bass boat, will I need to change the computer out every time I go to the lake? Also, just 2 days ago my engine started surging at idle. I replaced spark plugs & wires (no help). Could this be a sensor (possibly O2). What do you think!

Thanks again,

Rodnrel