Re: Fw: 2000 tow package worth the money?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 00:26:54 EST

In a message dated 11/11/1999 4:59:55 AM !!!First Boot!!!, rjacew@webzone.net
writes:

<< I also have a 99 5.2 auto CC, but 2 wheel drive.
 Do you think it would handle an 18' travel trailer, wife and small
 dog? Should I keep the water and such to a minimum?
 Thanks. >>
How much does the trailer weight? the only problem i see with the dakotas is
not the towing ability but the ability to tow heavy weight safely. the dakota
only weighs what 4200 lb? if that. if the trailer is light and a 18 footer
shouldnt be too heavy you should be ok
Rob