Re: NEW TO THE LIST

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 23:30:18 EST

At 10:08 PM 11/10/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Whatcha talkin' about Bob? You get a computer for that 97?
>Tell me more, if it's TOP SECRET (I've got clearance and a
>need to know) reply privately. Dr. Pat

It's more than top secret but I'll go public with it ...
local track is closed so I have time to do some 007 missions.

I'm using the '96 MP computer ... increased torque and hp
but no dash gauges ... that's all right though ... can't
see the dash too well anyways.

Seriously, the scanner I ordered just came in and I'll be
using it to see if an idea I have to get the gauges working
will actually work. If it does, I'll look into putting
together a kit and offer it as a DML group buy with
any profits above costs going to the DML.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.