RE: how to stop the alarm chirp??

From: Ken (Chezoom@austin.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 01:17:20 EST

Yep the 00 R/T has a way. The manual should show you how to do it . It will
get rid of the chirp but it wont do a visual alert. You put the key in the
ignition and switch it to the on position(don't turn the truck on). Then you
hold down the lock button on your keypad for four seconds, once you have
done that keep it down and press the unlock button on the pad and you should
here a chime. Once you have done that you have disabled the audible chirp
for the door locks.

 Ken
 Bright White 00 R/T