Re: 224TH!

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 01:31:00 EST

God bless you and all those who have gone before you and given the ultimate
sacrifice so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have today. We should all
stop for a moment and reflect on what it means for someone to be willing to
die for a cause. Happy Birthday Marines. Happy Birthday to all those not
here to celebrate with us. The worlds a f***ed up place but a lot of us
still appreciate what you have done for us.

Mike G.