Towing travel trailers with Dak

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 01:36:27 EST

I really don't see a probem. The trailer probably weighs in at about
3,500lbs, depending on age, make, etc. The Dak tows up to at least
6,000lbs (I have a V-6, and I won't tow more than 4,000lbs) Just make
sure you have trailer brakes, and if possible, load extra stuff over the
axles so you don't upset the weight balance. You do have the towing
package, right? Daks tow great!! Smooth and stable.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp