Re: Mud Flaps

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 09:51:38 EST

Frank,

If ya' want to see what they look like on a 4x4 I have some pictures of 'em on
the DML picture page or in my profile (I can't remember which). Just look
under Fawcett. They are the MOPAR cheapies --like $10/pair or something like
that. Work great for keeping my lower panels from being sand blasted.
Tom