RE: Mud Flaps

From: Morrison, Dennis (DMorriso@ciena.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 10:38:52 EST

I also put flaps on mine right away when I got my Dak. I bought the black Mopar flaps -- they are (I think $30 for a set of 4 -- 2 in each pack) I only had to drill 2 holes, in the flaps not the truck,(I used the existing holes and screws in the wheel well) they work great and look pretty good. They are black with a silver(chrome) Ram head in the center. I was not to big on the chrome ram head but I do have a SLT which has some chrome (grill, bumper etc...). Is there a way to post pictures on the DML site if so I have a digital camera and will be glad to post pics or even e-mail them to ya.

Dennis
'99 Dak CC 4x4 SLT