Re: Burnouts????

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 10:23:38 EST

that's exactly how you do it BUT!!!!!!!! you forgot to mention one thing.
NEVER THINK YOU CAN LET GO OF THE BRAKE AND TAKE OFF FROM THERE. NEVER!!!!!!
    I've seen mustangs let go of the brake and all of a sudden those slick
wheels slide to the side and grab hold of clean road and wrap themselves
around sucht things as trees other cars almost a police car once as he was
about to get nailed anyway! It's alot of fun,.... I do it all the time
myself BUT BE VERY CAREFUL OF YOURSELF AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU. oh yeah and
does anyone know the old chlorine bleach trick?????????

Joe G.

 Cale's Burnout class 101:

 Here's the deal - there's three pedals down there, and if you'll look
 closely, you only have to feet. hmmmmm.... So we must take a page out
 of the road racer guys handbook, section "heel-and-toe" downshifting.
 Your left foot will work the clutch the entire time, while your right
 will handle both brake and gas duties. The heel of the right will be on
 the brake, and the toe on the gas. It feels really weird, but you'll get
 used to it. Throw the clutch in, take 1st gear, and press hard on the
 brake with your right heel. Rev the engine with the right toe until you
 get sufficient revs to break the tires loose (anyone have a certain RPM
 in mind?) then dump the clutch and bask in the glory of all that neat
 white smoke coming out of your wheel wells. To quit, simlutaneously
 throw the clutch in and let go of the gas. Next, go to tire store and
 purchase two new tires.
 Later,
 Cale