Re: Burnouts????

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 18:33:46 EST

Please keep in mind that when you start a burnout the tires are wet and I've
never had to "shock" my driveline to get the tires to start spinning, that's
with my auto and my stick, the largest shock tends to come at the launch
where I tend to sacrifice my clutch more than anything else.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1
www.geocities.com/nosdakota