Re: RE: Quality Fan Thermostat ?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 18:39:08 EST

I can't speak for Bernd but mine maintains 180 even in 100+ degree temps and
I'm using a fan from summit. PN sum-320718. I also installed a 12" hayden in
front of the rad and left the wires unhooked with the intention of hooking
it up for towing but have never needed it, so there it sits unhooked.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1
www.geocities.com/nosdakota