Re: Re: What tires can i fit?? 31x12.50 Super Swamper Boggers??

From: Jr53080@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 13:52:41 EST

Thanks for the help... which of the tires did you think looked the best? i
went today and got some of the new offroading magazines and now i see there
is a 31x12.50 BFG. So what woudl look better? Either 32x11.50s or 31x12.5s.
Im planning on putting some Rancho RS9000 shocks on when i do the tires so
when im offroading (lots of great offroading up here in Montana), i dont
accidentally lose a fender. Can you think of any other tires that would be
good. I have a set of 33" Mickey Thompson Baja Belted on my 74 blazer. They
are great but are worthless up here in montana. i had them when i lived in
elpaso where i was surrounded by sand. I need a tire that will do great in
snow and ice but will also 4x4 with the rest of them. I think the BFG ATKOs
are my best bet.

JR Shaw
98 Dakota CC V8 318
Here is a temporary website i threw together:
    http://cs.montana.edu/~jshaw/Off-Roading/off-roading.html