e-ram(attn: Bernd) Kinda long

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 13:26:13 EST

Bernd,

   I looked up the photos of your new headers. They look incredible!
Good luck with the installation. While I was at your site, I started
looking at your e-Ram modification and than visited the website. What I
would like to know is, is this strictly a racing modification, or can it
be used for daily driving? Does it give you a noticeable improvement on
it's own, or should I wait and integrate it with a new TBI unit? I plan
on using my tax refund next year to pay for all mods at once and I
figured I can do the entire exhaust, new TBI, e-ram, IAT mod, and
ignition upgrade for between $1000-$1500. I have a lot more questions
about the e-ram, but don't want to take up too much space here. Feel
free to e-mail me privately about this if you wish. Thanks ahead of
time!

   Doug Greig
   98 CC V6 4X4 Sport