Re: roll-top covers

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 14:18:03 EST

Patrick,

  I bought my Roll Top from a company in Colorado (Denver area I think). The
name was Davies or something like that. Sorry to be so vague but it has been
about 2 years. If you go to the Pace Edwards web page and fill out their
request for information, it will redirect you to a page with some of their
distributors. You should see the one I am talking about. I paid $525 if I
remember correctly. At that time they were giving a 10% discount if you
mention their web page. You can see pics on the DML homepage. If you have
any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Russ