Was Burnouts????: Now Signal Mirrors.

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 16:24:58 EST

The New RAM is Great. I am anxious to hit some of the shows next year with
it. I'm going to wait awhile before lifting it but have alot of other
goodies on order right now. I just installed a set of signal mirrors the
other night, took a little over an hour to install and wire up. Looks real
sharp from the rear. Cost me about $250. I'll have some images of them on
the website by the end of the weekend.

Dakota Content...
They also fit the new Dakotas with the 6x9 power mirrors. Check them out.
http://www.kwmuth.com/

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM