RE: Anyone have a Magnum Performance TB??

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@GD-WTS.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 18:58:04 EST

Personally, I wouldn' fork over that kind of money for any TB. If I
remember correctly, you can net around 30hp from Frank & Bruce's TB for well
under $200. Comparing the cost to hp return, the F&B is a far better deal.
This would allow you to use the remainder of your budget for other items
like a MOPAR hi-perf PCM, a cam, headers, cat-back exhaust, better air
induction system, etc. Do you see where I'm coming from? You can get a
great deal better hp to dollar return with something other that a $1000 TB.

I used Frank & Bruce's TB purely as an example. You can just as easily use
one of Patricks, or whoever else makes one for the Dakota as well. Most of
these are fairly in line with each other performance and price wise.
Rich - Ashburn, VA