Anyone have a Magnum Performance TB??

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 15:54:16 EST

I called Magnum Performance today asking about what their recommendation
would be on increasing my V6 power about 40-50 horse over stock. I told him I
had about $1000 budget and I wanted to get as close to my goal as I could
with the budget I had. He told me he could get 35-40 just by working my TB
alone, and it would run me about the full grand. Maybe it's just me, but
isn't 35-40 out of a TB alone kind of optimistic?? And to pay a grand for
it...is even more outrageous. However I can't speak from experience so I may
be wrong. Anyone ever get a TB from them?? How much did you pay, and how much
of a performance increase did you get??

Thanx guys

Austin,
Vipertruck