Re: Burnouts????

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 21:00:59 EST

In a message dated 11/11/99 4:26:16 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tigers@bserv.com writes:

<< Brake cleaning fluid is also effective for removing the white shoe
 polish that's used to put on your tech number and dial-ins. Spray
 on a clean cloth and rub vigorously ... does leave an oily film but
 eliminates getting those white flakes all over and in the weatherstripping.

But never let brake fluid touch window tint, it'll screw it up sick, I mean
totally. How do you "Adjsut you Brakes" I read somwhere that you drive
straight back for 20 or so feet to adjsut em... Greg