Re: Burnouts????

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 22:43:18 EST

At 09:00 PM 11/12/99 EST, you wrote:
>But never let brake fluid touch window tint, it'll screw it up sick, I mean
>totally.

Probably true but tech # and dial-in # are put on the outside of the windows.
Don't know of anyone who puts tint on the outside of windows.

How do you "Adjsut you Brakes" I read somewhere that you drive
straight back for 20 or so feet to adjust em...

Yep. That's done by a cable inside the drum. What I wanted at the track
was to
lessen the rubbing friction on the rear pads during warming up the tires
and reduce
the brake drag a bit going down the track.

Take the drum off and you see an adjuster screw star which can be to expand
or retract the brake shoes.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.