Re: Re: Camaro Lives!: From "rec.autos.makers.chrysler"newsgroup...

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 03:44:07 EST

No kidding! I was really mad about the Impala (cause I like the original. Sorry folks) Any chance of my buying a new GM vehicle vanished after that. I will not support such desecration!
Flip
um...'fraid I'm moving up on the frequent poster list :(

. We need to remember what the
impala and montecarlo have become. Just a famous  name on a  family sedan. GM
is truly disgusting me ( this is coming from a long time chevy  and Gm buyer)
Rob

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!